Impact Initiatives at TARU
At TARU, our expertise and research enable us in developing and implementing fresh approaches, innovative methods and various knowledge aids to new and emerging challenges. This is exacted by collaboration and building ownership through our work in different practices, across different geographies and multi-dimensional stakeholders. Many of our pilots are geared towards covering the middle ground in the public- private- community interface and build capacities of communities, CSOs and service providers simultaneously.
Over the years, TARU has designed many impact initiative to address some of the most complicated development challenges within its consulting and think tank role.
Our impact initiatives fall broadly under the following categories:
Institutes, Centers, Studio
- Institute for Global Change & Sustainable Health
- Institute for Smart, Resilient & Future Cities
- The Habitat Design Studio
Forums and Networks
- Insights – WASH Partnership and Dialogue Forum
- Partnership Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Business
- Urban-verse- Partnership and Dialogue Forum on Urban Issues