Expertise and Services
At TARU, our core strength comes from the expertise we bring to our clients and stakeholders from experience and knowledge gained over the last two decades. Our core expertise is to provide interdisciplinary services that deliver sustainable solutions and knowledge.
Our expertise and services are geared to a range of project cycle management, strategy building and technical assistance. We provide services in institutional strengthening, planning and management of programmes, business planning, policy analysis, due diligence, communication, advocacy, partnership building, undertaking technical research and assessments and other related services within the space of development and social business.
TARU’s expertise and services are organized within six thematic areas. Please click the themes to know more.
- Covering the middle ground in the public- private- community interface
- New Insights through innovative analytical methods
- Building capacities of communities, government and service providers
- Assistance to public service providers to understand and perform better
- Negotiating, developing and implementing fresh approaches to pro-poor service provision
- Applying innovative methods, analytical tools and knowledge aids to emerging challenges